Wednesday, December 14, 2011

No Snow but much rain

Hello From Rockville
The last I wrote was when Sue went back to Georgia, a fast but a fun time with her.  That evening I went with Marylou to a woman's program at her daughter's church, a good program with cookies, punch and coffee.  
Last Friday was our Christmas party at church a fun dress-up time.  Marylou went with we had great food and a lot of fun games got home about 1o:00.
On Monday I met Marvin and Lynnett for breakfast before they headed back home.  We had a great visit and they shared some pictures with me some to share with family.  Even if I had just spent time with them it was fun seeing them again.
Tuesday was our second annual "Trek Through The Neighborhood," we went to as many apartments as we were invited to here in our building to see the Christmas decorating done by our neighbors and ended the time with cookies and coffee in the community room.
Today my place was cleaned, I did my laundry and three of us "girls" went shopping to Cold Spring needed stuff for our pot-luck.
Tomorrow will be our annual Christmas Pot-luck, ham is furnished and we'll "pot-luck" the rest.
It's hard to believe but Sue will be back for Christmas next Wednesday, oh the year is just flying by.
If I don't write again before Christmas have a Very Merry Christmas........Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment