Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cool weather

Hello From Rockville
"Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also the interests of others." Philippians 2:4

We are having cool weather but not below freezing at night so the trees continue to green-up along with the grass.  I put my geraniums out to "toughen" up for the summer and to get a head start on blooms. We are having a lot of wind which makes it seem cooler then it really is and it a bit destructive to my plants but it will help them toughen up also.
Tomorrow our YAHs group from church are having  an outing we will go to a horse farm where horses are cared for and groomed etc, it will be cold so hope most of what we see will be indoors, we stop at The Old Country Buffet for lunch before we visit the horses.
Tomorrow I also will stop at the research center to go off of  the program I was in as I had a reaction to the meds I was given. I will do a little shopping before I go home, it will be a busy day but I like days like that.
I will write again soon......Fran


No comments:

Post a Comment